YOUR RENEWAL NOTICE WILL BE MAILED TO THE CURRENT ADDRESS ON FILE 30 DAYS BEFORE YOUR TABS AND REGISTRATION ARE DUE FOR RENEWAL.
When to Renew:
- The exact date your tabs expire is on your registration.
- You can renew your vehicle tabs up to six months before the expiration date.
Before You Renew, you may be required to:
- Pay any unpaid parking tickets and related penalty fees
- Pay the Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax if your vehicle has a declared gross weight over 55,000lbs.
How to Renew:
- Renew in person at our office. We are here to help you.
- Renew online, Click Here. Don’t forget to update your address and select our office to process your renewal. We will mail your tabs directly to you or you can pick up your tabs in our office.
Boats expire June 30
Snowmobiles expire Sept 30